The effective delivery of projects, especially property related, requires a combination of multiple special areas of knowledge. TPM we have invested in the development of capability in a diverse range of special services which complement our core project management and cost & contracts functions. These services are offered both as stand-alone services direct to clients or as an integral part of the way TPM delivers projects. In all
The services include specialist technical areas of expertise such as sustainability & energy advice, where we seek to be at the forefront of current knowledge. Other services such as risk management, value engineering, dispute resolution, project auditing, strategic procurement, and facilities management focus on bringing industry best practice to bear on the delivery of projects and major developments.
Invested in the development of capability
By providing our clients with a greater understanding of their risk exposure and an increased focus on proactive decision making, our clients will experience improved levels of project performance, greater certainty of achieving objectives and more effective use of limited resources.
TPM is experienced
A proactive approach to managing risk is embedded into our culture and is an integral part of our project management and cost &
Our Risk Management services shall include:
• Development of risk management plan
• Prepare, update and analyze project risk register
• Provide risk profiling and assessments
• Facility risk workshops
• On-going project risk support
• Cost & time risk analysis (@Risk, Pertmaster, etc.)
Working with the
Our reports provide a technical and non-technical breakdown of the assessment process to ensure comprehension by readers of all backgrounds.
Our rapidly expanding sustainability team has a diverse range of expertise in the environmental
Our experts are LEED Accredited Professionals and are responsible for project managing Green Building Assessments. Typically, their role involves providing an interface between the technical and cost considerations often encountered while appraising sustainability options on projects. Other areas of our expertise include sustainability strategy, carbon footprinting and life cycle cost assessment.
Our Sustainability Advice services shall include:
• Carbon foot printing & reduction advice
• Client sustainability strategy
• Life cycle costing analysis
• Project specific option appraisals
• Technical & commercial sustainability advice
• Client sustainability training
TPM is one of the largest independent
TPM has first class systems for drilling down into the rationale for expenditure and driving down cost while enhancing quality. We test whether better value solutions exist and use our project control tools to capture and manage value initiatives through the key stages of
In addition to our value engineering team, all TPM professional staff are experienced at instilling value cultures within organizations, advising on procedures and early project definition work. From our formal value engineering workshops, clients typically experience enhanced project performance and quality, reduced costs, greater certainty of achieving objectives and enhanced team buy-in.
These workshops are conducted
Our value engineering team also has experience in developing databases to track all value
Our Value Engineering services shall include:
• Providing project value reviews
• Project capital and life cycle cost assessment
• Detailed value analysis and affordability reviews
• Formal value engineering workshop facilitation
• Client value engineering procedure development
• Client value engineering training accredited by S.A.V.E.
A robust procurement strategy optimizes performance, ensures regulatory compliance and maximizes the client's commercial position. Taking a strategic view in treating capital investment options as long-term programs rather than 'one-off' projects can lead to significant benefits.
Procurement strategies have often been developed by the individual experience of people associated with the project or program, or through
We can advise clients on the options available to achieve their desired outcomes in these areas. An optimum procurement strategy, executed effectively can lead to significant benefits to
Through questioning the client's
By consideration of the pro's and con's of all benefits we can design the optimum procurement strategy, presenting a business case for all the important decisions made
Our Strategic Procurement Advice services shall include:
• Defining strategic project objectives
• Evaluating procurement options to achieve objectives
• Detailing strategic procurement advice on options
• Providing procurement audits
• Providing client procurement training
Effective facilities management ("FM") contributes to the success of every organization. By developing comprehensive FM strategies, our service allows our clients to concentrate on the core activities of their business by reducing the burden of managing building maintenance and operation.
We approach FM at two levels. At
Our approach is focused on results. Working with the client at all stages, we develop clear asset and facilities management plans, reflecting the corporate business strategies, design and type of facility. We review the provision of clients FM services, monitoring current performance auditing and benchmarking against our
Our aim is to provide the client with an FM service delivery model which is adherent to the
By consideration of the pro's and con's of all benefits we can design the optimum procurement strategy, presenting a business case for all the important decisions made.
Our Facilities Management Advice services shall include:
• FM advice & support
• FM audits & due diligence
• Interim FM support
• Benchmarking of FM costs
• FM outsourcing advice
• FM budget preparation & management
• FM procurement support
A project audit provides an opportunity to uncover the issues, concerns and challenges encountered at any stage of a project life cycle. It affords the client and other project team an interim view of what has gone well and what needs to be improved
Regardless of whether the project audit is conducted at inception,
Typically the audit will be conducted in three phases, 1) success criteria and questionnaire development, 2) in-depth research, and 3) report development. The scope of each audit shall vary depending on the requirement of the client.
Our Project Audit services shall include:
• Comprehensive project audits
• Technical audits
• Financial / commercial audits
• Procurement & contractual audits
• Quality & HSE audits
• FM audits
TPM team works with the client’s design team to analyze the energy demand of new (and existing) developments and identify areas where fossil-fuelled energy consumption can be reduced through efficiency upgrades (i.e.
Once the team has a thorough understanding of the energy demand of facility(s) they can analyze and determine the key areas that should be addressed and the solutions necessary to reduce energy consumption/CO2 emissions. This understanding has been built
Working with our cost team, we can provide the costs, quantities and dimensions of the solutions we propose. The team also has a thorough understanding of the merits and constraints of renewable energy
We work with clients at the inception stage of
• Provision of analysis of the cost and benefits obtained through the use of differing design solutions;
• Provision of design advice regarding all
• Advice on both new build and existing projects (retrofitting);
• Advice informed by strong links with industry and directly liaise with market-leading renewable energy technology manufacturers to obtain the most recent price and performance information.
Our Energy Advice services shall include:
• Energy feasibility studies and
• Value analysis of carbon savings
• Capital cost assessment & procurement management
• Value for money appraisals