Unlocking the potential of technology, data and information modelling to drive performance, support great decision-making and create collaborative working environments.
Forward thinking programmes and project leaders are starting to realise the potential that technology and the management of data can bring.
We work with our clients use technology smarter, to better plan and manage the design, construction and operation of their assets. We can drive the right technology and data strategy from the start, setting up programmes and projects to establish effective information management, integrated reporting and collaborative delivery.
We help unlock the potential of data, with strategies that deliver valuable analytics and insights, or enable performance benchmarking throughout the asset lifecycle. With approaches such as building information modelling (BIM) we deliver better control and lifecycle performance; our BIM experts can provide the support needed, using digital models to support effective, informed decision-making, and to comply with local regulations.
We also advise on best-fit, future-proofed technology hardware, software and network solutions – delivering cost effective integrated approaches. And we can provide specialist services such as data centre moves and migration, cyber security advice and IT solution assurance.
Our service areas include:
• IT project management and consultancy
• Information management and data solutions
• Data driven intelligence - analytics and reporting
• Building Information Modelling (BIM) - digital asset solutions and assurance
Building Information Modelling (BIM)
BIM is a combination of both technology and integrated ways of working. When implemented correctly it can underpin improvements in quality, definition and delivery of outputs, together with the implementation of a collaborative culture.
The desire to reduce capital costs, operational costs and mitigate the impact of carbon from both the construction and operation of the built environment is a pivotal driver for change. At the heart of these objectives is building information modelling (BIM), which in simple terms can support the adoption of collaborative behaviours and practices, connecting intelligent design to information-based technologies to unlock efficient ways of working throughout the project life cycle.
There is no fully accepted definition of BIM, however it can be thought of as a digital representation of physical and functional characteristics of a facility,
creating a shared knowledge resource and forming a reliable basis for decisions during its life cycle, from earliest conception to demolition.
Our project managers and cost managers are able to lead and operate in a BIM environment to ensure the predefined BIM strategy and regional recognised BIM standards are adhered to by the team and an asset information model (AIM) is delivered at the end of the construction phase.
Our professional BIM team service offer includes the following:
• Executive BIM consultancy
• Strategic planning - Establishing the BIM strategic brief and performance objectives
• BIM capability assessment of a client’s supply chain
• BIM Implementation and delivery
• Information management
• Model design assurance.
Facilities management strategic planning – we help our clients manage life cycle costs to obtain the maximum value from the asset by the use of the BIM information and the management of the asset information model (AIM).
Contract services - our specialist contract services team provide contract and strategic advice to ensure a robust BIM aligned contract framework is put in place and the requisite drafting is included in the team's contracts to clearly define each party's specific BIM role and responsibilities.
We work with clients to:
• Select the correct level of data and information requirements of the organisation information requirements (OIR) in relation to the assets they are responsible for
• Support in the selection of individual asset information requirements (AIR) that will update the data and provide information that relates to the assets at a suitable level to allow future informed decisions to be made.
Our approach to BIM will provide you with:
• Independent expertise in BIM
• Strong leadership in a BIM environment
• A cross range of professionals who are able to both lead and operate in a BIM environment
• Contract advice to ensure the team's contracts are BIM aligned
• A team who understand and are focused on the whole life cycle of an asset
• The comfort that an asset information model (AIM) is being developed that can then be utilised during the operation phase of a buildings life.